Also known as: Forest Lawn Cemetery, Greenwood Memorial Cemetery, Memory Lawn Cemetery
Greenwood Memorial Park was established in 1906 by Arizona Lodge #2 of the Free and Accepted Masons. In 1947, Memory Lawn Memorial Park was established as a separate cemetery to the west of the existing Greenwood. These two cemeteries were combined in 1989 which created the largest cemetery in Arizona. Still active, there are well over 100,000 souls interred at the combined facility.
|1||Aldrich, Harry William & Gertrude J McIntyre |
Harry William & Gertrude J McIntyre Aldrich - Inscription: Information for Harry not completed - Cemetery Block Card shows burial as 6/5/79
|2||Easton, Verne Franklin |
Verne Franklin Easton