Cook Cemetery is located 100 yards down a dirt road on the southwest side of County Road 2501 about 2½ miles north of its intersection with Texas State Highway 21 in the Linnwood Community. Edith Low Cook was the first burial in Cook Cemetery in 1857. Edith was the first wife of Shelby H. Cook the original owner and farmer of the land on which Cook Cemetery lies. Shelby's log cabin was located 50 feet from where Edith is buried only remnants of the cabin's foundation remains today.
|1||Keech, Kenneth Myrle |
Kenneth Myrle Keech