- [S265] WWI Civilian Draft Registrations, Banks, Ray, comp.
- [S39] U.S. Public Records Index, Volumes 1 & 2, Merlin Data Publishing Corporation, (Voter Registration Lists, Public Record Filings, Historical Residential Records, and Other Household Database Listings).
- [S112] U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com. U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operat), Registration State: Illinois; Registration County: Douglas; Roll: 1613181.
- [S36] 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: Manito, Mason, Illinois; Roll: T627_855; Page: 11A; Enumeration D.
- [S7] 1920 United States Federal Census, Year: 1920; Census Place: Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois; Roll: T625_305; Page: 11B; Enumeratio.
- [S712] U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), National Archives and Records Administration (NARA); Washington, D.C.; State Headquarters: .
- [S13] 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Peoria, Peoria, Illinois; Roll: 548; Page: 14A; Enumeration Distr.
- [S6] 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Kinmundy, Marion, Illinois; Roll: 327; Page: 8B; Enumeration Dist.
- [S33] SSDI - Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current , Social Security Administration, Washington, DC, Number: 346-14-6473; Issue State: Illinois; Issue Date: Before 1951.
- [S9] Family Trees and LDS, This information is obtained from Public and Private Family Trees and Data Collections including but not limited to: LDS, Ancestry, WFT, MyFamily etc., (Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual private or public files. This infomation is not a "Primary Source".), Ancestry Family Tree.