- [S13] 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Sutton, Meigs, Ohio; Roll: 1850; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: .
- [S61 ] Find a Grave, Cemeteries, Headstones, Various Private and Public Records including: Actual Headstones and Cemetery Records, Find A Grave, BillionGraves, and U.S. Veterans Gravesites and U.S. Headstone Applications, ((Click link to Find a Grave etc)).
- [S163] West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969.
- [S7] 1920 United States Federal Census, Year: 1920; Census Place: Akron Ward 5, Summit, Ohio; Roll: T625_1439; Page: 11A; Enumerati.
- [S10] 1910 United States Federal Census, Year: 1910; Census Place: Cologne, Mason, West Virginia; Roll: T624_1689; Page: 7B; Enumera.
- [S6] 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Pittsburgh Ward 13, Allegheny, Pennsylvania; Roll: 1359; Page: 17.
- [S164] Ohio Marriages, 1803-1900, Jordan Dodd, Liahona Research, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2001.Original data - See extended description for origi).
- [S9] Family Trees and LDS, This information is obtained from Public and Private Family Trees and Data Collections including but not limited to: LDS, Ancestry, WFT, MyFamily etc., (Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual private or public files. This infomation is not a "Primary Source".), Ancestry Family Trees.