- [S9] Family Trees and LDS, This information is obtained from Public and Private Family Trees and Data Collections including but not limited to: LDS, Ancestry, WFT, MyFamily etc., (Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual private or public files. This infomation is not a "Primary Source".), Ancestry Family Tree.
- [S61 ] Find a Grave, Cemeteries, Headstones, Various Private and Public Records including: Actual Headstones and Cemetery Records, Find A Grave, BillionGraves, and U.S. Veterans Gravesites and U.S. Headstone Applications, ((Click link to Find a Grave etc)), http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=24424134.
- [S463] U.S. Army, Register of Enlistments, 1798-1914, U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
Name: James M Sexton
Birth Year: 1921
Race: White, citizen (White)
Nativity State or Country: Tennessee
State of Residence: Tennessee
County or City: Scott
Enlistment Date: 11 Sep 1942
Enlistment State: Georgia
Enlistment City: Fort Oglethorpe
Branch: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Branch Code: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life
Education: Grammar school
Civil Occupation: Unskilled sawmill occupations, n.e.c.
Marital Status: Single, with dependents
- [S33] SSDI - Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current , Social Security Administration, Washington, DC, Number: 414-28-8870; Issue State: Tennessee; Issue Date: Before 1951.
Name: James M. Sexton
BORN: 14 Apr 1921
Died: 26 May 1994
State (Year) SSN issued: Tennessee (Before 1951)
- [S39] U.S. Public Records Index, Volumes 1 & 2, Merlin Data Publishing Corporation, (Voter Registration Lists, Public Record Filings, Historical Residential Records, and Other Household Database Listings).
- [S167] U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010, U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
Name: James Sexton
Birth Date: 14 Apr 1921
Death Date: 26 May 1994
Branch 1: ARMY
Enlistment Date 1: 11 Sep 1942
Release Date 1: 23 Dec 1945
- [S151] Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002, Division of Vital Records, Tennessee, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S13] 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: District 3, Scott, Tennessee; Roll: 2271; Page: 13B; Enumeration .
- [S36] 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: Scott, Tennessee; Roll: T627_3932; Page: 19B; Enumeration Distric.